Operating in the West Mediterranean
Passionate about boating, I have always been a shipowner and commander of numerous sailing and motor boats. From 2018 I am owner of Kimera of which I am also the commander 24 meter schooner.
• I have participated in dozens designed as skippers, winning over 40
• I sailed everywhere traveling over 130,000 miles
• I have been renting for 10 years as an organizer and commander.
• I have 5 Italian nautical relatives for any type of navigation.
• I have 4 international nautical licenses taken in Malta and England for the
condition of commercial ships
• I am a good mechanic and woodworking maintenance technician.
The experienced as a cook with over 6 years in different field (on board a sailboat, hotel and restaurant) helped me in the area of kitchen organization, punctuality in serving dishes, the precise preparation of every single dish, moreover, improving customer satisfaction and driving overall improvements.
• Cooking station setup
• Food planning and presentation
Food preparation and safety
• Performance improvement
• Strong attention to safe food handling procedures
• Media relation
• Communication planning
• Strategy development
• Creative and innovative
• Online and mobile consumer marketing tools
- Cook (“GLAM RESTAURANT” – LERICI, LA SPEZIA, ITALY) 05/2014 – 09/2016
- Cook (“ROSA MADRE RESTAURANT” – TEMPLE BAR, DUBLIN, IRELAND) 07/2017-10/2017
- Cook (HOTEL MERCURE MILANO REGENCY – MILANO, ITALY) 11/2017 – 03/2018
Description to come - Description to come - Description to come - Description to come - Description to come