About INFINITY PACIFIC
- Length132 ft / 40.2 m
- BuilderMondo Marine
- Price From - To$135,000 - $140,910
Built by Mondomarine in 2007, INFINITY PACIFIC’s sleek profile conceals a voluminous five-cabin interior designed by Luca Dini and Fréderic Méchiche. Cool and clean styling abounds, with up to 10 guests easily accommodated in the master suite and four double cabins. Crew quarters for up to eight people are also provided.
The main deck aft features a large semi-circular glass entranceway, offering spectacular views from the interior dining area. The upper deck includes a large Jacuzzi and wonderfully private seating and lounge options for perfect evenings aboard. The previous owner has maintained the yacht impeccably, working to create several redesigns and improvements over the years.
• Sporty sleek profile.
• The Owner has kept the yacht impeccably maintained.
• Designed by Luca Dini and Fréderic Méchiche, her profile conceals a voluminous 5 cabin interior for up to 10 guests comfortably accommodated in a full-beam Master Suite on the Main Deck, complemented by two full-beam VIP Cabins and two Twin cabins on the lower deck.
• Premium alfresco options offering spectacular views in all areas, with ample deck space and a beautifully designed semi-circular glass entranceway.
• The undercover upper deck includes a large Jacuzzi, sunpads and wonderfully private seating, perfect for the warm Australian afternoons
• Great selection of toys, tender and entertainment on board, includes a blow-up slide for maximum family fun!
• Crew quarters for up to eight crew members.
• Australia's only Italian built alloy superyacht
• Amazing record of cruising experiences all around Australia, from Perth to Sydney
• At anchor & underway stabilizers
• Semi-displacement versatility with up to 3000-mile range or speed up to 21 knots
Interior living is well appointed and spacious laid over 2 decks, featuring light toned soft furnishings with detailed piping, creating a tailored ambience, beautifully complimenting the dark wood floors and white panels. The main salon and dining area is a contemporary open plan, with the lounge area offering 2 opposing sofas, coffee tables, occasional chairs and dining table. Surrounding windows provide plenty of natural light and good views. Further aft is a floor to ceiling semicircular glass enclosure, which effortlessly opens to offer optional alfresco dining. Accommodation is in 5 guest cabins, comprising 1 master stateroom, 2 spacious full beam VIP double cabins with queen beds and 2 twin cabins, all of which are en-suite.
Accommodation is for up to 10 charter guests, in 5 attractive cabins. The master stateroom is on the main deck forward and full beam of the yacht. Upon entering the master cabin, there is a private study with seating on the starboard side, this leads into the full beam cabin space where there is a king size bed, sofa, desk, walk-in wardrobe and his and hers ensuite, offering a large central shower. On the lower deck are 2 spacious VIP guest cabins, each full beam of the yacht, with queen size beds, sofa, desk and walk-in wardrobe. A further 2 cabins are port and starboard, with side by side twin cabins.
INFINITY PACIFIC has an extremely sporty profile with ample deck spaces to relax and soak up the Australian sunshine.
Access to the yacht when picking up dockside is to starboard.