Operating in the East Mediterranean and the West Mediterranean
Jimmy has been Captain on board ENTHALPIA since 2011,
having previously worked as the First Mate on yachts in the
Caribbean, as well as gaining experience as a sailing instructor and a dive master.
A fantastic host, Jimmy loves having guests on board; showing them lovely quiet
anchorages, great places to eat and going on great sails.
PRIVILEGE 745 • DREAM GUADELOUPE • LADY ALLIAURA • FILLAO • DREAM 82 •
JONGERT 22 D
Education and Training
• Capitaine 200 UMS Voile STCW 95
• BPJEPS Monovalent voile
• Dive master PADI
• B.A.F.A. (Brevet d’Aptitude aux Fonctions d’Animateur) Sailing qualification – workingas a sailing activity organiser with groups of children.
• B.E.P. Accountancy Experience
Deckhand French – 33
Sail and work experience
Morgane hasn’t always worked in the yachting world, beginning
his career as an audiovisual technician working on conferences,
nightclubs and even in the theatre. He turned his hand to sailing in 2017 and was soon
recruited as a crew-mate aboard OCEANIS. He then graduated to deckhand aboard
OCEAN PURE 2 where he also worked as an assistant chef. He skippered CORNISH
LEGEND in October 2018 and now finds himself aboard ENTHALPIA as an accomplished
deckhand. He speaks French, English, a little Spanish and a little Portuguese.
Morgane helps with all deck operations including sailing, navigation, mooring and
anchoring. His eye for detail makes sure the deck is always tidy and safe. He will be
concentrating on the interests and needs of the guests on board as well as helping
the captain get ENTHALPIA where she needs to go. His sailing ability means that he
is able to assist the captain wherever necessary. His background also means that he’ll
be able to keep all the technology running smoothly.
Licenses & Certificates
• Medical examination of seafarers (valid until 02/05/2020)
• Day Skipper Certificate Royal Yachting Association
• Deckhand Certificate
• STCW 2010 Basic Safety Training Certificate
• STCW 2010 Safety Awareness Training Certificate
• STCW 2010 Training Certificate for Passenger Ship Personnel
• Offshore License / Restricted Operator Certificate (VHF Zone 1)